‘SS WASHBOX’ WASHER – SANITISER MODEL SA3001
Steriliser Services are proud to offer a new range of Bedpan Washer-Sanitisers to the New Zealand market.
The SS WASHBOX series is fully designed and made in NZ and is uniquely suited to applications in both CSSD & Healthcare Environments.
The unique feature of the ss WASHBOX sanitiser is that it uses a PLC controller.
- A PLC is specifically an industrial type controller (via 2 line digital display) that is very suited to a sanitiser. PLCS operate very reliably in environments with high temperature & high humidity.We use an Omron PLC that is manufactured in Singapore to the highest standards available.
- Fault-finding is easy , as the machine can connect with a PC and then fault can be located. Customisation and calibration can be achieved simply ,by changing the parameters on the touch screen.
- The washbox is top loading for ease of use .With one touch of the start button, the cycle starts and continues through to completion automatically, guaranteeing a clean and sanitised bedpan.
- To prevent cross infection , the sanitisation cycle MUST be completed before the door interlock will allow the door to be opened.
- The option of fitting a detergent system is also available
- You can choose your own service provider /inhouse Engineers for maintenance , as PLCS are easily worked on -there is no exclusive program knowledge or agent required.Parts are available locally -no waiting for overseas shipments.
The SA 3002 sanitiser usesa high volume impeller to wash and sanitise 4 bedpans at ones in a cycle that takes 18 MINUTES TO COMPLETE.
- ‘Door open’ button is pushed and lid opens.
- 4 bedpans or 4 urine bottles are placed on rack
- Lid is closed and locked.’Cycle start’ button is pressed.
- 18 mins later, cycle stops and ‘Cycle complete’ displays
- Cool down stage
- Lid button can now be pressed and lid opened.
Chamber size: 400mm H x 450 W x 450mm D
Chamber material: 304L stainless steel
Manual interlocked top loading hinged door.
Material 304 stainless steel
Holds 4 bedpans per cycle
Steri-tech touch screen controller and PLC
Temp monitored and is able to be calibrated
Stage times can be adjusted
Standard copper and brass valving & pipework
Temps of up to 98 deg.C
Temps controlled to + 1.0 deg.C
Validated to AS2437 AND AS/NZ4187
1010mm H x 615mm W x 710mm D
- 15mm hot water to rear of unit , able to supply 6.5 litres /cycle
- 40mm waste , 100mm above floor
Electricity: unit can be wired as either single or 3 phase
option 1 single phase unit 240 volt single phase , neutral & earth @ 25 amp
option 2 Three phase unit 240 volt /phase , neutral & earth @ 20 amp